March 6, 2006

Late Starts

Okay, so here's the deal, full disclosure...

Although it may seem a little confusing, this is actually my first post. Everything dated earlier than this post is writing that I've craftily excavated from old emails. And dated it to match the time I actually wrote it.

See, it's eight months after the fact, I'm finally getting around to this blog thing. I had all the good intentions of starting when we first left Brooklyn, but like many of my good intentions, I never got around to it. Which leads me to wonder just what I have in fact gotten around to in the last eight months...

Well in lieu of, or perhaps in spite of, my laziness and good intentions, below is everything that has happened since we got to Brazil. That way, things will at least be up to date, for the record -- whether or not anyone cares to read it is not the issue. I just need to do it for my own head, and then I can move forward. Funny, this sure isn't the first time I've had to go recreating and excavating just to bring my life up to speed. I seem to be forever somewhere down the punch list by a few thousand items.

No comments: